- Any Arcadian Bank customer that is enrolled or plans to enroll in full time undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited 2-4 year college or university
- Must have open and active checking account. Active is defined as having monthly transactions
- Personal Information
- Future/Current Plans
- Short Essay Questions
- 1 Letter of Recommendation
- Copy of High School/College Transcript, Diploma, or GED
- Sign & Date Completed Application
Submit Completed Applications:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mail to: Arcadian Bank Attn: Scholarship 1452 West Main Street Albert Lea MN 56007
- Drop off at our Albert Lea or Freeborn locations
All applications will be reviewed by an internal committee of Arcadian Bank employees and board members. Awarded recipients will be notified by phone call 4-6 weeks after the April 28th deadline.
*Dependents of Arcadian Bank employees and Board Members are not eligible.