- Any Farmers State Bank customer that is enrolled or plans to enroll in full time undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited 2-4 year college or university
- Must have open and active checking account
- Personal Information
- Future/Current Plans
- Short Essay Questions
- 1 Letter of Recommendation
- Copy of High School/College Transcript, Diploma, or GED
- Sign & Date Completed Application
Submit Completed Applications:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to: Farmers State Bank Attn: FSB Scholarship 1452 West Main Street Albert Lea MN 56007
- Drop off at any branch location: Albert Lea, Freeborn, Hartland
All applications will be reviewed by an internal committee of Farmers State Bank of Hartland employees and board members. Applicants will be notified the status via e-mail 4-6 weeks after the April 30th deadline.
*Dependents of Farmers State Bank of Hartland employees and Board Members are not eligible.